Comment on page
The De.Fi Chain is still under development. Information on this page may change.
The DEFI token is the De.Fi Chain's native token, as well as a governance token, is present on many other blockchains. With this token, users can take part in our chain, provide their vote on any governance proposals submitted by our community, as well as benefit from other exclusive features within our platform.
The token has a maximum supply of 1 Billion and is deployed onto the following blockchains:
- Ethereum: Not Yet Deployed
- BSC: Not Yet Deployed
- Polygon: Not Yet Deployed
The DEFI token provides the following utility to its holders and the De.Fi community:
- App Discounts - DEFI holders have discounts when utilizing any De.Fi services, such as our multi-harvesting service.
- Exclusive Chat Access - DEFI holders have access to some of our internal channels, where our most committed community members can chat with our team at a more intimate level.
- Partner Benefits - The DEFI token can be used at any of our partners' liquidity pools or otherwise any other related DEFI token staking options available.
- Stablecoin Collateralization - The DEFI token can be used as collateral to mint De.Fi's stablecoin, defiUSD.
Other than buying DEFI on the open and decentralized market, one can earn DEFI by any of the following activities:
- Becoming an Indexer on the De.Fi Chain.
- Delegating DEFI on the De.Fi Chain.
- Contributing to our code scanning codebase.
- Providing liquidity for DEFI pools.